Sunday, October 25, 2009

Really?! 10:30 huh.

I sat down to write this is anger.
Then I forgot who i was angry at more.
Inevitably fatigue sent in.

I know I'm going to be half honest during a blog when I open another window of the internet and start shopping for smoking accessories. Which brings me to my first confession. I strongly dislike the sound of people eating peanut butter and jelly sammiches. However discreet said eater is there is something so unrefined about it. Perhaps the nostalgia of this childhood delicacy is so great we revert to old eating habits. Happily munching away. If you guessed that the PB&J represents my relationship with my father and that smoking accessories is just a euphemism than you would probably be me and I hate you. [insert smiley face]

I cried this weekend. Not my proudest moment but I think it was for the best.
Opening a third internet tab means I'm avoiding the subject.[scratches ear]
Wow its a doozy I was browsing for like 20 minutes. Here we go...

This weekend was full or hurt feelings and seeming over reactions. The truth is I do not like ultimatums. I cannot understand not investing yourself in your friends.
So like I said at the beginning I started this post in anger but a huge part of friendships is forgiving weekends like this. Tomorrow is Monday and I ask that you join in me in a mutual distaste for the day.

In today's news Esteban,the most interesting pug/chihuaha in the world, was adopted today. This ones for you. [smooch]

No comments: