Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lost steam

I have lost something secret blog. How sad is it then when even when you KNOW none is reading you, you edit yourself. I am at this point, I left a party and that last words that rung in my head where "you are not being fun"
I want people to read this and get politley quiet. Change there moods to some un spoken knowlegde and hekp me be okay.
I just realized this to be un realistic. How can I be so selfish as to assume they
would need to care. Or mind, Or WTF does it matter?
I have always needed needed. How do I stop, livingupto what is and should be. Stop wanting what families have.
Save me. I need you. Listen and care. Be there and worry. In return I will Love you and care for you. In return I will be okay and catch you, in return I will be do what you ask. but Only In Return. ... ...

Take a chance..

No comments: