Tuesday, August 31, 2004

swimming with kaptain krisyphillis

kpt. krisyphillis and i went for a swim today. the kpt is actually a high school; friend and one of my best guy buds. anyway we went swimming today and the subject of our futures came to light." so should we start lookin for apartments?" he said, (float) "dunno" i stalled..... "kinda thinkin about maybe considering the army" says I, "hmm" he counters....... "k" he concedes, " ill miss ya though."(splash)" ill miss you too" i gush.

"crazy bitch" he says while slapping me in the face with a swim noodle. i proceed to choke him half to death with the offending orange fun noodle while he vainly attempts to tickle me. This is the kpt and I in a nutshell although the scene changes from time to time. But youd be suprised at how many shopping malls and convience stores sell fun noodles. hehehe he never sees it coming!

But off to bed i go. something im not exactly looking foward to. Im more anxious to start this collage project ive had under my hat for the past few weeks but sadly a mexican without rubber cement is nuthing at all, and pay day isnt until friday!!! Oh my left ovary for some rubber cement!!! hmm i wonder what ovaries go for these days......? oh yeah the sleep thing gah! i hope to dream of something completely unmurderous, but with my luck itll probably want to cuddle.


No comments: